- Enhanced Protection Against Humidity
- Easy To Apply With A Brush Or Roller
- Improved Appearance - Enhanced Woodgrain
- Ready To Use - Simply Stir It Well
- Provides A Micro-Porous Finish For Your Doors
- UV Resistance Protects Against Fading
Impranol Color Base Coat (Solvent-Based) 0.75L
- High Performance stain from Germany
- Is a low build wood stain containing solvents and biocide ingredients to protect wood against fungal growth
- Provides a micro-porous water-repellent film which help to maintain the stability of the timber
- Will not peel, blister or crack
- It has a translucent finish to enhance the grain and natural beauty of the timber
- Two coats gives a matt finish
- It is an ideal first base coat when used in conjunction with Impranol Elan
- Dry in 8 hours and re-coatable in approximately 12 hours
- Can be applied by dip, spray or brush
- The excellent cover rate of Impranol Colour (approximately 16-18 sq. meters per litre on planed wood), together with it's ease of application makes it competitive to products with a much lower price per litre
Impranol is a 2 coat system consisting of the Base colour and top coat, please be sure to order both types
Because it’s important that our products get to you in perfect condition and on time, we only work with trusted, reliable delivery companies who have an excellent reputation. To allow you to spend where it matters, the cheapest available delivery option will automatically be selected at the checkout stage. Don’t forget that orders over £1000 will qualify for free shipping!
Standard Delivery Rates
Doors - £40.00* (this is per order, not per door)
Ironmongery and Oils - £15.00
Skirting, Architraves, Linings, Window boards and Furniture - £25.00
*We apply a shipping surcharge of £35.00 to certain postcodes for door orders and £25 for timber only orders, which can also add an additional 5 working days to the delivery lead time, see our delivery page for more information.
For Standard deliveries, you will receive contact from the courier prior to delivery. For Express deliveries, you will not receive contact from the courier, with the aim to avoid delays in the Express delivery.
If you have chosen additional options for your items such as prefinishing, please allow up to an additional 10 working days for delivery. This will depend on the number of in-house oiling requests and the chosen finish which will affect the number of coats and required drying time.
Generally delivery is a weekday service. Couriers may however operate on weekends during busy periods. As such, we are unable to offer weekend deliveries, but this may be offered by the courier if they call to arrange your delivery date and time. Please note that your delivery will be made to the kerbside. As such, please ensure you can move your order to a secure location.
All delivery times given are based on orders being placed before 12-midday and the lead times are from once your order has been dispatched, not placed.
As unforeseen circumstances can, on the rare occasion, cause delivery issues, we do not recommend booking any tradesmen until your items have been delivered.
Still Have Questions?
If you still have questions regarding the delivery of your order, please give our dedicated Customer Service Team a call and they will be happy to assist you further.
Please Note: We are obliged to apply a shipping surcharge to certain postcodes. Enter your postcode at the checkout to see if any surcharges apply. Surcharges are applied on top of the Free Delivery and also incur a longer lead time (5-10 days). If you have any questions regarding surcharges, please call us on 01455 566 566 to find out more.
For more detailed delivery information see our delivery page here
|Oil Type||Hardwax Oil|